Thursday, March 15, 2007

Update











We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our blog, and apologize for the 9 day silence. We camped for about 5 or 6 nights in a row, then the Internet in Bonito and Montevideo was slow to non-existant, or not working in the hotel we were in. I forget which. Sometimes, we have time to check our emails but not to update the blog. Anyway, here is some catch up. Its not quite up to date yet, and I will try to do this before leaving Buenos Aires. Also, we cannot seem to get the computer to read the camera so will have to sort this out before we can add further pictures. Oh the joys of high tech!

Anyway, happy reading. Some of you have emailed me to tell me that you have left comments, or tried to email us through the blog, but we have not received them. If you don´t see your comment on the blog, let me know. I suggest just emailing me through my hotmail address if you want to make contact, but leaving the comment on the blog if you wish me to add it to the blog.

Keep the emails and comments coming - we love to receive them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne and Ray
Just read your latest updates. You certainly are seeing how the other half live! Makes life here seem very tame in comparison!
Hope you can get the photo transfer sorted out!
Cheerio
Kathleen and Allan x

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two are having a great time. You're certainly not missing much here. I find your blog very interesting and I'm sure you will have lots of great stories on your return.

Cheers,

Neil

Anonymous said...

Well Hello to the both of you !!
Sounds like a great time
Would like to see some pictures,
The deal is closed, Gerd is retired.however he started it off falling, broke 3 ribs,cracked 2.OOPS!!!I will be finished soon.
Then our adventure starts.
Just have FUN
Gerd and Marilyn
stay healthy !!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got the photo problems licked! Makes the text come alive!
Snow forecast here tomorrow!!
Love, Kathleen and Allan x

Unknown said...

Hi Ray and Liz

Troy and I catch up on your blog weekly and are living vicariously through you! We love reading about all of the interesting places and stories you have. Posting pics is fantastic! We hope you continue to have a great time... can't wait for the next posting :)

Cheers!
Jodi and Troy