Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday April 6 – Off to Mumbai

Dusty and Fiona took us for a final walk along side the Kennett River and over Pooh Sticks Bridge. We walked through woodlands, and fields, and country roads. Very beautiful. Then Dusty, determined that we should be well stocked up with food before hitting Mumbai cooked a beautiful chicken dinner with a delicious array of vegetables. My cousin is hopefully getting out of hospital tonight or tomorrow, and we have agreed that we will have to set another meeting soon.

So now, there is nothing more to do here in England. We have said our goodbyes, drunk our last bottle of wine together, and now we are off in our little rented Vauxhall car to the airport. Don’t know when I will next be able to write to you, hopefully there will be lots of Internet cafes in India. And….I still have to get pictures up on the blog; the size of my pictures means I need a high-speed Internet…till the next time…..

No comments: