Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Monday, January 25 – Rest Day and Peter’s Fish Market

With all the activity of the previous days, Ray and I felt a little tired this morning. I also wanted to get caught up with my blog, so we took a day of rest. We still managed to make a visit to Peter’s Fish Market on the waterfront in Sydney. What a place!! All kinds of fish most of which I had never heard of, and the names of which I can’t even repeat. A smelly place though!! We parked the car and walked around Blackwattle Bay for about 25 minutes each way with wonderful views of the attractive ANZAC Bridge.
 
The ANZAC Bridge 

And….guess what we ate for dinner? Sue made a lovely pasta dish with the fresh king prawns. I even helped cut off the heads with their bulging black eyes that looked like dried capers, de-shell the fish, and clean out the gut! Ugh!!

No comments: