Sunday, February 28, 2016

Friday, February 19, 2016 – Sick Day in Melbourne

     
I don’t know what happened last night, thought I was getting one of my stomach aches, but it turned out to be much worse than that, and I was quite sick when we arrived at the hotel. Needless to say I didn’t feel great this morning so Ray let me sleep in and we took it really easy. It was about 1:00 p.m. when we eventually ventured out of the hotel and went to one of the shopping malls to see about our phone top up.

After that we came back to the hotel and repacked our clothes appropriate to our Tasmania trip, headed out for dinner, and I worked on my blog, but to my dismay, I can’t get the pictures loaded,I ‘ll have to try another time. Now it is time to go to sleep.

I am feeling much better now; not sure what it was, but thank goodness it is over.

No comments: